This blog is a place for news and events related to the Computational and Applied Algebraic Geometry group of Georgia Tech.
As of 2017 the group includes
- Jose Acevedo (PhD student)
- Greg Blekherman (associate professor)
- Marcel Celaya (PhD student)
- Tim Duff (PhD student)
- Cvetelina Hill (PhD student)
- Jaewoo Jung (PhD student)
- Kisun Lee (PhD student)
- Anton Leykin (associate professor)
- Josephine Yu (associate professor)
Former GT people related to the group are
- Robert Krone (PhD from GT; postdoc at UC Davis)
- Rainer Sinn (postdoc at GT; assistant professor at FU Berlin)
- Charles Wang (BS from GT; PhD student at UC Berkeley)
Disclaimer: There is no official division into “groups” at the GT School of Math. Our group is informal.